Our Rules for Safer Internet Use
- I will only use ICT in school for school purposes.
- I will only use my own school email address when emailing.
- I will only open email attachments from people I know, or who my teacher has approved.
- I will not tell other people my passwords for the Learning Platform, school network or for other learning websites.
- I will only open/delete my own files.
- I will make sure that all ICT related contact with other children and adults is appropriate and polite.
- I will not deliberately look for, save or send anything that could offend others.
- If I accidentally find anything inappropriate on the internet I will tell my teacher or parent immediately.
- I will not give out my personal details such as my name, phone number, home address or school over the internet.
- I will be responsible for my behaviour when using ICT in school or at home because I know that these rules are to keep me safe.
- I will never arrange to meet someone I have met on the internet without checking with an adult.
- I know that my use of ICT can be checked and that my parent or carer will be contacted if a member of school staff is concerned about my safety.
- I will not take part in any cyber bullying. I will also report anything I see or hear about cyberbullying to an adult at school or home immediately.
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT SOMEBODY ACTING INAPPROPRIATELY WHILST USING THE INTERNET, YOU CAN FIND HELP HERE: